This has been a long but a quick week. Funny how that happens.
1. Modern Medicine - I'm grateful for all the advancements of western medicine and how there is so much we can to do help when we feel ill. I'm glad for the knowledge.
2. Hugs. Isn't it amazing what a hug from a friend or family member can do for you? Hugs convey so much.
3. Pansies. I have a bunch of periwinkle pansies along the front of my house. They are happy smiling flowers in one of my favorite colors.
4. Cookie dough. I love raw cookie dough. They say it's not healthy, but I've been doing it for over 25 years - and I'm fine. So...bring on the dough! Especially when it's cold from the night before. Yummmm.
5. Sunglasses. By simply putting a dark lens in front of your eye, you can see in what would otherwise be a blindingly bright day. And it's better for your eyes.
Just few things that are making me smile this week. What's making you smile this week?
Want to talk more? firstname.lastname@example.org