I try my hardest to post weekly, I promise I do! It's crazy how one week can get away from you.
1. Daniel's job. It has its hard points, everything does, but he is able to enjoy his work and provide for our needs. That's a big deal. I will be able to stay home once we are placed with and that feels good and safe. I'm so grateful for that.
2. My kindle. I read. A lot. I always have multiple books at my fingertips for my waiting time - whether down time at work, waiting at the Dr's office, or simply as I wind down for the evening. It's great. Technology is amazing.
3. At the same time, I'm grateful for books. I actually split between e-reader and paper. There is something satisfying about turning pages and watching your progress. Besides what a book can offer otherwise. I always enjoy a good read. I've been indulging in a few lately.
4. Fresh tomatoes. Oh my goodness. I got my first garden tomatoes Sunday. I got home from our Father's day celebration with my family and there were 2 little bright red sun ripened cherry tomatoes. I washed them in cold water and they were delicious. The warmth from the sun, the vine fresh taste. I'm drooling again thinking about them. I can't wait for more!
5. Cookies. I always enjoy a yummy cookie. And oftener, I enjoy cookie dough. But shhhh, don't tell. I don't think you're supposed to eat raw dough.
What's making you smile today?
Want to know more? firstname.lastname@example.org