Before we moved to China I did a weekly post of "Attitude of Gratitude." This is the resumption and that with a little change to include things that just make me happy.
Today, April 5, 2013 -
1. Vegetables. I am grateful for vegetables and they just make me happy. I had a handful of sugar snap peas at lunch and enjoyed every bite.
2. Employment. I am grateful I get to work. And I'm especially grateful that I like my job. I work for good people doing honest work and I get to participate. It's wonderful.
3. I am grateful for Daniel's job. They appreciate him. Things are hard right now with a big project hitting a critical moment. But he works with good people, for a good company and his hard work has recently been kind noted and appreciated.
4. Sunshine. I love sunshine and what it does for me. My dogs are happier, I am happier and it makes vegetables (see #1!) grow. Yay.
5. My sister. My baby sister is getting married in 4 1/2 weeks. I am so excited for her. She is marrying a wonderful guy that we all just love. They are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple in May. I have been privileged to be her older sister. What a great gal she is. I even get to help with wedding stuff. I wish her the best.
Those are things to smile about today. What do you have that you can smile about?