This last week has been super busy! My cute little sister got married and Thursday was recuperation day and Friday was busy at work. Saturday I planted the garden and Sunday I took a nap!!
1. The Temple. It was so wonderful to be in the temple with my mom and three siblings for my sister's wedding. I'm so grateful for the sealing power that makes families eternal. My sister and her husband (!) started a new little eternal family on Wednesday. It was wonderul.
2. Family. We have our family as well as my new brother-in-law's family help so much to get everything set up on Wednesday before the reception. I'm grateful for them all.
3. My husband. He was dragged along so many places and introduced to people he will probably never meet again. But he was kind and gracious. Even with a headache. Then he let me have my time to recoup.
4. In-laws. I have great in-laws. Daniel's parent and siblings are great. I've been able to spend time with them recently and I have enjoyed it. They are helpful, kind, and accepting.
5. Music. Music speaks to my soul. I've been listening to a lot of Mozart's music lately. The man was a genius. I'm grateful that talented composers have shared that talent and given the world such great music.
What's making you smile this week?
Want to know more? email us firstname.lastname@example.org