Fridays seem to pass before I know what's hit me!
1. I'm grateful for my husband's employers. He has put a lot of hard work in over the last few years and they are doing well by him and he has been recognized for that hard work.
2. I'm grateful for the crispness in the air that means fall is here. I love fall. I love Halloween. I'm working on gearing up for some Halloween fun.
3. I'm grateful for support systems. People in my life who lift me up when I'm down and encourage me when things feel hard.
4. I'm grateful for challenges. I have to remember that the devil works hardest when things are going well. We are blessed and I have to remember that, especially when I can see things are going well. I have to remember to feel they are going well too, and not get disheartened.
5. My new couches. Yup. We got new couches in July and they are commm-fyyy.
What's making you smile this week?
Want to know more? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org