I'm sorry it's been so long. Summer has just flown by.
1. Tomatoes! We have so many. I'm so grateful for the ability to grow produce from one tiny little seed. Then I can have tomatoes all year long! I already have 14 pints with many more to come!
2. Comfy couches. Finally after 6 years of marriage, we broke down and bought couches. We've been using hand me downs and then the ones that I liked at RC Willey came on a really good sale. So we bought them! They are so comfy. I just love them!
3. Vacations. This afternoon Daniel and I are headed to Bear Lake for a couple days with my family. I am looking forward to relaxing with my family for the whole weekend.
4. Sharing. I shave o many blessings and I'm grateful for all the people that work so hard around me for those blessings and that they are willing to share. (General, I know, but still!)
5. Ikea. I know, silly. But it has some good stuff that can make my life easier. I'm glad there is somewhere to get useful stuff!